By accessing and / or use of this Web site www.ielco.es given to whoever takes the user status, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, these general conditions and specific conditions that, where appropriate, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions for certain services and content of the web site.
2. Use of the site, its services and contents:
The user agrees to use this Web site and its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith, generally accepted customs and public order.
Likewise, it is forbidden to use the Web site for illegal or harmful IELCO, S. L. or any third party, or which in any way that could damage or impede the normal operation of the page.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc..) Prohibits:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have permission from their rightful owners or legislation.
- Violate the rights of IELCO, S. L. or their rightful owners thereof.
- Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Web site by any means other than those available to users as well as those usually used on the Internet, provided they do not cause any harm to the Web site of IELCO, S. L.
3. Unilateral modification:
IELCO, S. L. may unilaterally change without notice, whenever deemed appropriate, the structure and web site design, and modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the Web site.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a website and any pages IELCO, S. L. is subject to the following conditions:
- Do not be reproduced in whole or part of any services or content of the web site of IELCO, S. L.
- No deep-links to the web site or its services or create a browser or border environment on it.
- The Web site on which the hyperlink does not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to IELCO, S. L.
- Under no circumstances IELCO, S. L. will be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the web site from which you perform the “hyperlink” or for the information and statements included therein.
5. Warranties and Liability:
IELCO, S. L. makes no warranty or responsible in any circumstances for damages of any kind that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and operation of the WEBSITE and / or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the WEBSITE and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful content.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission by users of the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, the web site, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the web site.
- Failure by third parties of their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the Web site.
6. Intellectual Property:
In order to preserve possible intellectual property rights in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web site, notify that fact to IELCO, S. L. indicating:
- Personal data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned must indicate on whose behalf it acts.
- Indication of the material protected by intellectual property rights and its location on the web site.
- Confirmation of the relevant intellectual property rights.
- Express statement that the person responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The legitimacy of the rights of intellectual property for the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility thereof.
The length of service of the web site and services is indefinite.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, IELCO, S. L. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the web site or any of the services included in the same terms set out in the third condition.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These General Conditions shall be governed by Spanish law.
IELCO, S. L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga to any questions which may arise or actions arising from the provision of service Web site and its services and content and the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach of the above.